SAP Calculations and EPCs for New Building
When building new homes whether a single dwelling or large scale developments of houses and or apartments you will require a SAP Assessment to comply with Part L1a of Building Regulations: Conservation of Fuel and Power in New Dwellings.
There are two main criteria that you will need to meet to comply with building regulations:
- The Dwelling Emission Rate (DER) must be lower than or equal to the Target Emission Rate (TER)
- The Dwelling Fabric Energy Efficiency (DFEE) must be equal to or lower than the Target Fabric Energy Efficiency (TFFE)
For new build projects SAP Calculations should be carried out at the design stage to ensure the specification for the building will pass the SAP Calculations. If for any reason the designed specification does not achieve the required levels to comply we can provide cost effective solutions to ensure the project will achieve compliance.
Our quotation Includes:
- Design Stage SAP Calculations & Compliance Documents
- Advice on how to comply
- U-Value Calculations
- Predicted Energy Certificate
- As Built SAP Calculations
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Lodgement Fee(s)
- 2 Day Turnaround when required